Leyland Forum

Full Version: WELLFIELD SCHOOL, (ex-Ley/Sec/Mod/School
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone remember Enid Malley,ex-Lindsay Ave. ex-forms 5-10-15, who left for Montreal Canada, June 1955, some well remembered school mates, Valerie Billington Stephenie Garstang, Maureen Sharrock, Marlene Ryding, Glenys Dawber, Barbara Smith and a myriad of others, some more notorius than others on the 'boys-side' of the class.

Well remembered teachers Mr ABC, Miss Farington. Mr Spiv Knight, Mr L.Hall (ex-para) Mr Farington, (he of the large-slipper)

e-mail enidsmall@shaw.ca it would be great to chat.
not sure I remember Enid but does she remember Valerie Woods, Margaret and Ann or Slyvia Gardiner Marlene Hall Diane Howarth.
(01-Jan-2010 12:43 AM)muffers Wrote: [ -> ]not sure I remember Enid but does she remember Valerie Woods, Margaret and Ann or Slyvia Gardiner Marlene Hall Diane Howarth.

Maureen Patterson and Peter Holmes, left in 1956 - my parents!
David:

Was Peter one of the Holmes family that had the green-grocery on Towngate, where Tesco is now?

Frank Damp
formerly resident at 7 Church Road
(31-Dec-2009 10:29 PM)BRUCE BENJAMIN Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone remember Enid Malley,ex-Lindsay Ave. ex-forms 5-10-15, who left for Montreal Canada, June 1955, some well remembered school mates, Valerie Billington Stephenie Garstang, Maureen Sharrock, Marlene Ryding, Glenys Dawber, Barbara Smith and a myriad of others, some more notorius than others on the 'boys-side' of the class.

Well remembered teachers Mr ABC, Miss Farington. Mr Spiv Knight, Mr L.Hall (ex-para) Mr Farington, (he of the large-slipper)

e-mail enidsmall@shaw.ca it would be great to chat.

Barb Afflick nee Smith is my aunt she and her sister Pat lived with us my mom was their sister.Barb survives and lives again in Leyland
Rolleyes
Was it Enid Malley or Anne Malley?
Reference URL's