Leyland Forum

Full Version: Chickens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Gonzo66

My next door neighbour has got some bloody chickens (waking me up at 4am with their clucking). Does asnyone know where I could buy a brace of foxes, or perhaps a hyena?
I'm sure you'll get used to them in a coupe of weeks.
Failing that check if your deeds allow poultry to be keep on the property and go and tell on them! Although not very good for having a happy relatonship with your neighbours.
get their tails cut off, that will silence them
If you let me have your neighbour`s address I`ll arrange for another couple of dozen chickens to be delivered.[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
A few cockerels as well Jim please.

Gonzo66

Jim and Noel - ganging up on someone younger than you. You moral hypocrites.

As for relations with the neighbours - never been good since moving in and removing 2 carrier bags of cat poo from the garden and then fighting a four year battle against their cats crapping in my crops.
You need to lighten up Gonzo.

Gonzo66

quote:

Originally posted by noel

You need to lighten up Gonzo.

I beg your pardon Noel - I am the most lighten person here. There are others who cannot take a joke, or an argument without having a few tears. There are those here that if I had lightened thier problem such as you have that would have gone informing to the politburo.
"I am the most lighten person on here".

Are you sure about that because I doubt many would agree.?
I would think about moving if I didn't have a good relationship with my neighbours.
Pages: 1 2 3