Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A busy month starts today
31-Jan-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: A busy month starts today
Ha ha I see Trump fired a few people who were testing him today. I worked for a guy like that once, you gave to get on their good side, then they are fine. The fired people were nit very smart about how to deal with a personality like his.... You could never accuse him of being a fence sitter, if you'll excuse the pun.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
31-Jan-2017, 10:00 PM
There have been a few demonstrations against his immigration policy over here, including one in multicultural Preston. Seems he brings the anger out in people that Kim Jong-Un and Robert Mugabe amongst others, couldn't. Interesting times.
01-Feb-2017, 12:16 AM
I think this urination contest over immigration may turn out to be a bigger issue that even President Fart can handle. From the reports we're seeing, he's ticked off enough of his own Republican Party politicians to potentially start a recall movement. He's certainly got the industry leaders in Washington State (Starbucks, Costco, Microsoft, et al) with smoke coming out of their ears.

The WA governor has filed a lawsuit against him this morning, and we're hearing that other Western leaders are considering joining in or filing similar suits.

Frank
01-Feb-2017, 10:30 AM
(01-Feb-2017 12:16 AM)anacortesdamp Wrote:  I think this urination contest over immigration may turn out to be a bigger issue that even President Fart can handle. From the reports we're seeing, he's ticked off enough of his own Republican Party politicians to potentially start a recall movement. He's certainly got the industry leaders in Washington State (Starbucks, Costco, Microsoft, et al) with smoke coming out of their ears.

The WA governor has filed a lawsuit against him this morning, and we're hearing that other Western leaders are considering joining in or filing similar suits.

Frank
How long before the rest of America get real and vote him out............

djh
01-Feb-2017, 04:35 PM
Unfortunately, Dave, that's something we can't do. As far as I know, only Congress can get rid of him, using impeachment as a method. The big snag then is that Pence takes over and I think he's a bigger threat than the Fart.

Frank