Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cancel
10-Feb-2007, 01:06 AM
cancel
tried a photo, didn't work

Frank Damp (wife Eileen, nee Nixon)
Leyland resident 1941-1965, emigrated to the US in 1968,
retired to Anacortes, Washington State, USA in 1999.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-Feb-2007, 04:14 PM

Mine never work!
[8D]
27-Feb-2007, 06:27 PM

[Image: Timbertruck4-1.jpg]
May I offer an`idiot sheet` that I produced for Marjorie and her friend? If they can travel seamlessly from camera to forum thread, then anyone can. (Pssssst - don`t tell her I said that).[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
Please let me know if you used it and if you found it helpful.

Posting IMG`s to the Forum

This guide assumes that you have a current account with Photobucket (or a similar web hosting program).

Instructions will assume that you know nothing about posting photos, although some steps will already be familiar to you. No attempt has been made to insult your intelligence LOL.

1 Transfer photographs from your digital camera to your PC and place them in a clearly labelled folder. (this will save time and effort when you are searching for the ones you wish to post).
2 Log onto Photobucket and sign in.

3 On the right of the screen you will see, `Submit multiple images` with a menu arrow next to it. Use this menu to select how many images you wish to upload in this particular session.

4 Left click on `Browse` and a window will open up with your PC`s contents. Locate the photos you wish to post (as in (1)), select one and click on `Open`. If you have selected to upload more than one photo you repeat this stage by clicking on `Browse` in the next box down and so on until the number of photos you chose have been sent.( This can be a slow process at times so please be patient and don`t think it isn`t working)

5 A red notice should now appear saying,` uploading successful`.

Posting
1 Enter the forum thread in the normal way and when you are ready to include a photograph go to your Photobucket page.
2 Select the photo you want, left click it`s IMG. (DO NOT USE URL or TAG) and a yellow box will appear containing the word `copied`

3 Return to your forum thread, right click and `PASTE` . An IMG for your photo will now appear, similar to this, [IMG]http://i28.photobucket..com/albums/c250/stuckontrucks/Timbertruck4-1.jpg[IMG]
4 If you wish to post more than one photo, simply repeat item No.2. AND THAT`S IT !!!

Jim
27-Feb-2007, 07:14 PM

[Image: Pancakes015.jpg]
Just trying a picture. Anyone for pancakes
27-Feb-2007, 07:17 PM

It works
27-Feb-2007, 07:24 PM

Spitfire! is it possible to deleat in the shout box I posted the above photo there and I would like to remove it , it is taking up too much space.
28-Feb-2007, 07:44 AM

Is that you Rossy?
01-Mar-2007, 11:42 AM

Head Pancake maker thats me.
01-Mar-2007, 06:55 PM

I am tempted to say where pancakes are concerned are you a flipper overer or a tosser. But I won't[}Smile] It looks like you flip it over judging by the pallet knife.[8D]
01-Mar-2007, 11:42 PM

No I am a tosser by any standards