Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adding photos
quote:

Originally posted by William R

I thought it was me arthuritis.

Gosh, Bill, that brought back memories! My Grandad always used to say arthuritis! (His name was Bill too![Smile])
As for wines, Bill, you're definitely a good vintage! [Wink] Best birthday wishes to you for next month! [:X]
I've mentioned this somewhere else but it's worth repeating here. I will put up a page of photos of forum member fairly soon. I have a couple already but would welcome more. They don't need to be head to toe and crystal clear, a shot of the head will do.
Martin ~
Martin, Lady G and William R have sent a couple of pics to you - question I get asked is "Has Martin received them?"
If you havent`t, we can send them again. Regards. William R.
Yes, I have them. I am working on giving the web site a facelift which may take a month or two to complete. We should have a Leyland people pictures page by then and I will add any photos that have been mailed to me.
Martin ~
quote:

Originally posted by Martin

Yes, I have them. I am working on giving the web site a facelift which may take a month or two to complete. We should have a Leyland people pictures page by then and I will add any photos that have been mailed to me.

So ten months later, where are they [8D] [?]
Oh there they are [8D][Big Grin][:I][Smile][}Smile][Wink]

[img] http://www.themeparks.com/library-06/dll...ective.jpg[/img]
The devil made me do that.