Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website error
Dear Anyone

Has this site been on the blink for a couple of days? I've been getting a strange "log in" request when I've been trying to access the site which seems to have clesared up now.

Peter
Hi Peter

Yes we had a problem last night. That combined with car trouble caught me by surprise but the website should be working fine now.
Martin ~
Thanks for the update Martin, we thought we had a problem but everything except Forum was working.

All seems O.K. now.

William R.
Tried for hours to get on the forum but couldnt.Thanks for the update Martin
R.White
Thank-you Martin, was getting rather concerned last night, but everything OK this morning.
Yes, a couple of people emailed me to say they had problems and I found the same difficulty, but had to email Martin for an answer. Luckily it's sorted now!
G'day Martin

Thanks for the response. All the best

Peterquote:

Originally posted by Martin

Hi Peter

Yes we had a problem last night. That combined with car trouble caught me by surprise but the website should be working fine now.

It`s a testement to it`s popularity when we miss this site so much, on the rare occasions that it`s down. Keep up the good work Martin - and thanks again for the work that you put into it.
Jim
Thank you Jim, the forum wouldn't be what it is without all the people who contribute.
Martin ~
High 5 here too Martin. I don't know how you do it, or why even but it's much appreciated.