Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dentists
06-Apr-2008, 10:15 PM

I hope so, Kat. Hubby is awaiting physio for his shoulder at present, but it looks like he'll be off on the surgical route too.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-Apr-2008, 07:36 PM

Thanks Audrey, and - Linda I hope your hubby's shoulder soon improves. The only thing that seemed to have any positive effect for me was when the physio strapped it up. The support was great, but unfortunately a week or so after they took it off it was back to how it was before. Hopefully this will sort it out once and for all.

kat
08-Apr-2008, 12:05 AM

Thanks for the good wishes re hubby, Audrey and Kat.
I had physio for nigh on 12 months for a wrist problem, but the only thing which made any difference was a wrist splint and I'd bought one of those for myself 14 months before a physio ever suggested using one. Now my hip is playing up, but I haven't been to the doc's cos I know the first thing he'll suggest is physiotherapy. I'm doing my own at home - if I do Davina McCall's fitness DVD, my hip aches less!
Keep taking the cod liver oil, folks!
10-Apr-2008, 08:14 PM

Noel will tell you i loved cod liver oil not now though!!!! good job they do it in capsules now. We had some mackeral last week and the aftertaste was remeniscent of cod liver oil it lasted for days yuk!!!

kat
11-Apr-2008, 11:20 PM

I would eat more oily fish were it not for the fact it repeats on me so much! I agree with you re the aftertaste, Kat.
12-Apr-2008, 10:20 AM

I must be one of the lucky ones. My daily capsule NEVER causes an aftertaste.
I will admit though to still having a very strong ,`memory taste`, from the stuff in bottles from way back. UGGG!!!!

Jim
12-Apr-2008, 03:13 PM

Oh a daily capsule doesn't give me a taste, it's the actual fish!
14-Apr-2008, 04:45 PM

There's a new NHS dentist about to open at the bottom of Hough Lane, where Gables is. That means you can have a few whiskeys before going in for the treatment. Got to get my husband in there. I use the one in Euxton.
14-Apr-2008, 05:03 PM

Hope it's not like grundys (still let's not get back on that topic)lol

kat
30-Mar-2017, 10:40 AM
Thumbs Up RE: Dentists
If you looking for a dentist surgery near Wigan I really recommend St Raphael’s Dental Practice in Up Holland.
The staff are top notch! They did GREAT job for me Smile ! I am glad to say that I will not hesiate to return there again.
http://www.straphaelsdental.co.uk