Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Topic Subscriptions
I have enabled topic subscriptions on the forum. This means that if you subscribe to a topic, you will be emailed when someone replies to it.

It's probably not a good idea to subscribe to a busy topic as you will get lots of emails. But it's good for keeping an eye on topics that haven't got many postings on, especially if the replies are of interest to you.

To subscribe to a topic, click on the Subscribe icon located with each topic. [Image: icon_subscribe.gif]
Martin ~
Martin, subscription idea is brilliant - thanks. Just what I needed to help keep track of my `lost` postings (as per my last letter).
Jim
Hi Martin, Is the subscription service `up & running`yet? I`ve subscribed to several topics but havn`t received any e-mails yet - depite new postings being added.
Jim
hmmmm I'll have a look. I haven't subscribed to any, but will give it a go.
Martin ~
quote:

Originally posted by Spitfire

Hi Martin, Is the subscription service `up & running`yet? I`ve subscribed to several topics but havn`t received any e-mails yet - depite new postings being added.

It's a good job you brought this up. I did turn subscriptions on for the whole forum but I also needed to turn them on for each category and forum [:I] I have now done this, so it should work.
Martin ~
Are the subscriptions still working?
Martin ~