Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it true about KFC?
personaly i refuse to eat at KFC anymore
this is due to the fact that bacon has been taken off the menu in many of the KFC outlets so that it doesnt offend customers who dont eat it for religious reasons............(so basicaly if your not a member of that one religion its tough you dont have any right to be offended by having your choice taken from you)
then there is the fact that all chicken served by KFC is halal
which means it is not stunned before it is killed and a prayor is said over the animal for allah
the first is inhumane and also against english slaughter practices but is allowed on religious grounds ...(so should Kfc be selling it to everyone without their knowledge?)
the second i find wrong because the christian bible says that we shouldnt eat meat slayed for an idol...

nice of KFC to inform its customers that all the chicken is halal isnt it?.........i have yet to see one single sign telling people then they can make their own choices
Tel. 01772 510296 Mob. 07785967745 Any jobs, big or small
quote:

Originally posted by leylandhandyman

personaly i refuse to eat at KFC anymore
this is due to the fact that bacon has been taken off the menu in many of the KFC outlets so that it doesnt offend customers who dont eat it for religious reasons............(so basicaly if your not a member of that one religion its tough you dont have any right to be offended by having your choice taken from you)
then there is the fact that all chicken served by KFC is halal
which means it is not stunned before it is killed and a prayor is said over the animal for allah
the first is inhumane and also against english slaughter practices but is allowed on religious grounds ...(so should Kfc be selling it to everyone without their knowledge?)
the second i find wrong because the christian bible says that we shouldnt eat meat slayed for an idol...

nice of KFC to inform its customers that all the chicken is halal isnt it?.........i have yet to see one single sign telling people then they can make their own choices

Craig take a read of the link I have posted, you have some misconceptions that need addressing man ! By the way I don't work for KFC and have no affiliation with the company whatsoever !

http://www.kfc.co.uk/about-kfc/halal
I have to agree with Frank, the chicken pieces are skinny. I'm fairly sure we could find a few idol'rs to slay the chickens, might help the economy a bit. I know it's not good for you but I love the stuff, and hope we do get one in Leyland!!.
Many moons ago, I took my two to a KFC, when we got home, it turned out the meat seemed very pink still. With the worry at the time with chicken produce, I took it back. The guy behind the counter could not assure me it was OK. I did write to KFC, it turns out that the chickens were fed an additive to their food, the additive made the meat have a pink tinge, the additive was added to allow a longer storage time of the chicken in the freeze. I have never had chicken from KFC again, this was 1993.
Well, 5 years on and still no KFC ! It makes me laugh that every time something closes or is knocked down people automatically assume that it will become a KFC ! Smile
Changing tack slightly have you walked past Macdonalds recently? It makes the recycling centre smell like a perfume factory.
That must be the new odour toilette Noel. Big Grin
Martin ~
Its a bit like spreading a rumour at work Phil, in the hope rhat it comes out true
Smile
When I first read thr title of the post I thought it was aligned with that old joke about why there are no Pakistanis in Leyland.
Well I don't want a KFC in Leyland, I wouldn't use it even if there was one. As for McDonalds, it was absolutely heaving in there last week - full of children. No wonder there is so much concern about obesity.
(02-Mar-2014, 01:27 PM)germinal Wrote: Well I don't want a KFC in Leyland, I wouldn't use it even if there was one. As for McDonalds, it was absolutely heaving in there last week - full of children. No wonder there is so much concern about obesity.

yes unfortunately we should do away with both these fast foods because of the appalling obesity rate- it's just as bad over here in Nz.