Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi all
20-Jan-2010, 12:05 AM
hi all
anyone remember me .i was at st marys from 1972 -1977 .There seems to be only one person on here i recognise, chris hyams (used to live in east street if i remember right)I left leyland in 1979 but am thinking of coming up for a visit soon to give my mother a chance to visit some of her friends in farrington and i might have a wander about around the old school while i am up
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
20-Jan-2010, 12:06 AM

Well I was in year below you Phil Moss !!
20-Jan-2010, 12:08 AM

In fact Chris was 2 years above me I was going off your age !! I knock about with Mark Bentley who was in your year !
20-Jan-2010, 12:16 AM

i am sure i must have known him but i dont remember a mark bentley .people in my year i do remember were .steven simms ,david clayton,dave wright,roy walmesley,vinnie shepard,paul snape,carol greenwood and anne gazzara,jackie bluck, loads more will come to me but its late and i am old (or i feel old anyway)
20-Jan-2010, 01:03 AM

I was in Paul Snapes brothers year Ste Snape. Also Jackie Blucks step brother Ant Wildman was in your year he knocked around with Paul Clarke I still see those 2 from time to time !
20-Jan-2010, 10:02 PM

quote:

Originally posted by filmoss

I was in Paul Snapes brothers year Ste Snape. Also Jackie Blucks step brother Ant Wildman was in your year he knocked around with Paul Clarke I still see those 2 from time to time !

i do remember ant wildman but didnt realise he was jackie blucks stepbrother maybe this happened after my departure to mk
21-Jan-2010, 12:04 AM

They have been step brother and sister as long as I have known them and that is 36 yrs ! There was Ant,Phil and Carol Wildman and Jackie and Linda Bluck all living in a 3 bedroom house on Broadfield Dr ! Not forgetting the parents as well !! Do you remember Pete Harris as well ? He lives in Australia now and he comes on here ! He was in New Zealand but recently moved !
21-Jan-2010, 09:31 PM

cant say i do remember a pete harris but 1977 was a long time ago now. but things are coming back to me the more i read on the forum .wow 7 people in a 3 bed house that would be classed as overcrowded nowadays