The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.16 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow forum
Im also having problems, over the last few days we keep getting disconnected from the server, we are only on for about 5 minutes before they are saying "cant find server" and we have to redial.
We have windows xp.
Eileen.
xp is a dodgy operating system to have. Especially if you are on the internet. Make sure you subscribe to the security upgrades as xp is the hackers choice of target at the moment.
Martin ~
Can't say we've had problems. Sometimes the forum is slower, but that's purely a function of the connection speed to our ISP, which varies according to whether we log on at a busy or slack time of day. If it's affecting all the sites you visit, Noel, it's definitely your internet connection and not the forum which is at fault.
Thanks for the warning Martin, They said something on the news today about a bug affecting computers, unfortunately i didnt see it. I went into internet options & played around with a couple of things & my daughter said she didnt get cut off so i might have solved whatever was wrong.
Eileen
The forum was really slow last night, actually timed out it took o long to load. This morning however it loaded within a few seconds.
I'm working on fixing the problem Noel but it's not as straight forward as I thought it would be. The forum will still run slow on some days until I've completed the transition.
Martin ~
I've had no problems with the forum website, but I did have problems on Friday with my internet connection and ended up on the phone to sky for about 20 mins. It fixed itself eventually and everything's been running fine since (touch wood). I've got the dreaded windows vista.
kat
Kat, Why `dreaded` vista? We have it on the lap-top (XP on the others) and so far it`s been brilliant.
What problems should we be looking out for?
Jim
I'm not happy with Vista, you have to relearn how to do things. To expand, I tried top scan some documents this morning, easy with XP and the HP software I had. Now the software doesn't work and after an hour of trying I discovered that by going into "paint" you can scan documents that way, but it took time to learn. I'm sure once I've got used to it there will be no problems
I have upgraded the forum database so we shouldn't experience any more slow days. Please let me know if you have any problems with the forum ASAP.

If you previously subscribed to a topic, you will have to do it again as subscriptions were not transfered over.

Thank you