30-Jan-2014, 09:30 AM
RE: The Ashes
(30-Jan-2014 01:44 AM)Peter Harris Wrote:  No moustaches there eh Noel Smile

Well, no comment. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
21-Jul-2014, 02:09 PM
What's gone wrong with England? They seem totally devoid of confidence, Bell, Cook, Prior, all experienced players, and an Ashes series looming up next year. Cook should be dropped as captain and sent back to his county to regain his batting form because as it stands the captaincy is clearly affecting it, basically it's a 10 man batting team, 9 if you include Bell's form.
22-Jul-2014, 01:53 AM
Its going to be another miserable year in the Antipodes
22-Jul-2014, 09:10 AM
Cook's adamant he's remaining. Time the ECB showed some steel and got rid of that stiff upper lip.
09-Mar-2015, 08:12 AM
Well here were are in Adelaide in familiar territory - if it was football we would be saying "if Faroe Islands can beat Brazil at home by 47-0 with 4 men, we have a mathematical chance of getting through" - Go England!!!!!!!!!!
10-Mar-2015, 01:31 AM
Oh dear England - snatched defeat from the jaws of victory again. On another note, when ISIS gets established as a country, they may have a team in the World Cup as there are so many natural cricketers in their ranks- I bet they'd also beat England without having to fire off a few torpedoes.
10-Mar-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-Mar-2015 04:08 PM by noel.)
England are so bad now, I found myself willing them to win. Moore's comments after the game "we'll have to look at the data" says it all. Here it is. 2 England's defeat to Sri Lanka made them only the 2nd team to lose an Odi by 9 wickets after scoring more than 300. 123. That total against New Zealand their 3rd lowest in world cups. 16 sixes, west Indies got 48. Gayle alone got 18. 5 ducks for the captain !! Only 2 centuries for the whole team. Sri Lanka's Sangakkara got more on his own. Rip it up and start again, as the song goes.
11-Mar-2015, 01:42 AM
Yes England's disgrace is complete. But as you say Noel, the leadership still don't get it. We should have a whip round and give Rooney a few more tax free pounds to show the cricketers all the good things he and Hodgson are doing to make the football team winners following their disgrace in the football world cup.
12-Mar-2015, 08:23 PM
Rooney is a cheat. Dived I the penalty area to get a penalty against us. Can't stand him. I am dreading The Ashes thank goodness I don't have Sky Sports.
13-Mar-2015, 01:40 AM
He certainly seems to be. I heard he paid tax on his 20000 quid earnings last year.