Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forum-slow
19-Jan-2011, 04:58 PM

And 5 minutes later it's OK again. Must be water in the line somewhere.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
20-Jan-2011, 03:10 AM

I'm getting Hotmail and Facebook fine-just the Forum. C'mom you guys speed up or I'll fall asleep and i am not doing the dishes Phil enough is enough. I'm an emancipated female- so there !!!
20-Jan-2011, 03:37 AM

It's still the 19th here, Sandy, and my interface with the forum is flying along as it usually does. I'm on Comcast, but don't bother with Hotmail, Facebook, Twitter and all the other merde de taureau that infects the internet. My grandchildren think I'm a Neanderthal, but I've told them if they want to talk to me there's e-mail. DW is making noises about not being able to keep up with the grandkids because we aren';t on Facebook, so maybe she'll be on it soon, but not me.

Frank

Frank Damp (wife Eileen, nee Nixon)
Leyland resident 1941-1965, emigrated to the US in 1968,
retired to Anacortes, Washington State, USA in 1999.
13-Mar-2011, 02:47 AM

WOW !11 wonders will never cease. After 6 weeks of very slow movement to read topics on the forum. I am back up to speed. Don't know how or why but its back to normal. sandy
13-Mar-2011, 09:51 AM

There are days when I still find the forum very slow Sandy. Just this forum, nothing else. Today it's fast.
13-Mar-2011, 07:38 PM

My entire system was slow when I powered up today. I hadn't done a cleanup for a while, so I ran CCleaner and Register Mechanic. After a re-boot, it's flying along again.

Frank

Frank Damp (wife Eileen, nee Nixon)
Leyland resident 1941-1965, emigrated to the US in 1968,
retired to Anacortes, Washington State, USA in 1999.
13-Mar-2011, 11:51 PM

The forum's still slow tonight here Frank, nothing else.
15-Mar-2011, 02:30 AM

Huh. i shouldn't have boasted my HD completely packed up yesterday. the power motor went and cost me $177- thank you very much. however. the techno semes to have speeded up quite a bit of other stuff as well, so its going fine today. sandy
15-Mar-2011, 02:35 AM

quote:

Originally posted by noel

There are days when I still find the forum very slow Sandy. Just this forum, nothing else. Today it's fast.

Yesterday I was timed out on here several times. Every other site was working normally, so I figured maintenance was ongoing. It started suddenly when I was about half my way through the new posts. Back to normal tonight.
15-Mar-2011, 02:15 PM

can you give me the times when it runs slowly. I might be able to chase support about it. They said it was seomething to do with running PHP and ASP on the same site but I'm not so sure.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user