Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings
I've been looking at TV pictures of Buckingham Palace enveloped in a blaze of lazer lights to the pattern of the Union Flag. Very very impressive.The queen isn't very happy because Anne's bull terrier attcked her Corgi so badly she had to have it put down. The same dog attacked 2 children this year and she was fined £500 and ordered to keep it on a lead. Maybe if she had done that or had it put down the queen would be a bit happier this Christmas.
I've got a recent photo of myself. Hope you like it.

[Image: LindyShoot0030_web.jpg]
[Big Grin]
Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you all have a lovely peaceful time.
[center][/center] A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to One and All !
Probably one of the few photos we will ever see of you,Noel ,knowing how camera shy you are.[Big Grin]
LG
quote:

Originally posted by Lady Griffin

Probably one of the few photos we will ever see of you,Noel ,knowing how camera shy you are.[Big Grin]
LG

When you look at the photo, you can probably see why Linda.[Smile]
Ah Noel, The photograph has let your secret out. You were a Subbuteo player in a former life. [:p]
Jim
I was auditioned for Lord of the Rings Jim but they couldn't find a part weird enough. 8-)
OK, how come Noel, Jim and Lady G (cos 11pm Christmas Eve our time is noon Christmas Day her time) were all on the forum on Christmas Day? Some people will do anything to get out of sprout-peeling duty! <g>
It was relax time Linda, away from the grandchildren for a while. Somebody said you should have grandchildren before you have children. I'm not so sure anymore. <bg>
Lida, Marjorie took to her bed with `flu Christmas eve, so I was at a loose end (having peeled the sprouts first, of course).
Jim
I saw a framed motto in a store the other day that said "Grandchildren are your reward for not strangling your teenager".

Frank
Frank Damp (wife Eileen, nee Nixon)
Leyland resident 1941-1965, emigrated to the US in 1968,
retired to Anacortes, Washington State, USA in 1999.