Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leyland Neighbourhood Forum - 26th April
Thank you to those who have attended or have shown an interest in the South Ribble Borough Council ‘My Neighbourhood’ Forum for the Leyland area. The first two meetings were a great success and provided members of the community with the opportunity to put forward suggestions about how they would like to see the area improved.

I would like to invite you to the third meeting to view the ‘My Neighbourhood’ Action Plans that have been drawn up to reflect the priorities you have highlighted to make your neighbourhood a better place.

The next meeting of the Forum will take place on Thursday 26th April from 7pm in the Civic Centre reception area on West Paddock, Leyland.

If you require further details, please email me at jstaines@southribble.gov.uk or phone 01772 625224. I would be grateful if you could cascade this invitation to anyone else you think would be interested in attending.

Over the coming months we will be working hard in your neighbourhood to make a real difference by starting to implement these projects, so if you have any ideas or suggestions for future projects please feel free to contact me at any time.

I look forward to meeting those interested on Thursday.

Jo