Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are we in a rut?
Good to hear from you again Linda. Such a pity a beautiful island is subject to these quakes. We are off to Turkey in September, another area where quakes occur, one actually in the Dalaman area close to where we stay only 2 or 3 weeks ago. However possibly more serious now is the threat from its neighbour Syria.
quote:

Originally posted by audpluswesties

All the very best to you and Linda, William. It was lovely to see your name again [Smile]

I agree, lovely to hear from Bill and Linda once again.

I have to confess I don't visit the forum as regularly as I used to. I will plead pressure of work, but I do also miss the contributors who no longer post on the forum.
Yes, ditto from me, too.. and I'm so busy at the moment and will be until after my solo exhibition in March.. still getting used to living back in Leyland and wonder where I am for a split second after waking up!
Good luck with the exhibition, Caroline.
Nice to hear from you Caroline and the best of luck with your art projects. I always enjoyed your stories of your time in France.
Just lately have been watching 'Show Me the Monet' series on TV and it's so interesting to see how many talented and creative people there are around -some of the work I appreciate and some I don't but at least that's a response I suppose.
Best wishes again.
Lynne, a late response, but thank you!
I must retrieve my posts about France unless they've already disappeared forever.