Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help?!
Finally wound my way back to the new format forum - a "Help" tag or topic might be useful.
It seems I am not permitted to post the above as a message in the thread that Martin has made 3 posts to (which I thought would have been a logical place to put it). Never mind, lets see if this place works!
Jerry Threlfall
(28-Apr-2013, 02:43 PM)Jerryt Wrote: Finally wound my way back to the new format forum - a "Help" tag or topic might be useful.
It seems I am not permitted to post the above as a message in the thread that Martin has made 3 posts to (which I thought would have been a logical place to put it). Never mind, lets see if this place works!

I too tried to post to same place as you Jerry but will get there eventually just glad we're up and running again.
It's a big change but I'm sure we'll get there eventually.
Found my way back too after quite a while away.
at last found somewere to type but not sure what I am responding to. the forum seems to jump about over a wide range of topics which to me (a veritable dummie) seems to end up in a maze from which I can't find a logical way out, but at my age I suppose that's understandable, it doesn't take much to make my brain ache nowadays. I do like what the forum appears to set up, it's just me I suppose, Perhaps I am trying to absorb too much too soon and wonder if anyone else has a similar problem and are there any guide notes to follow? I am not completely ga - ga yet, I used to be quite good at ludo and snakes & ladders but that was before the war! Joking aside I will persevere because I think what this site sets out to do is both interesting and well worth following up. Cheers to all, Bernard Casey
Hello Bernard and welcome to the forum. There's plenty to read on here going back 13 years, or you can start your own topics. Either way, enjoy.
Martin ~
Welcome Bernard.
Welcome to the forum.
Well said Audrey, all new members welcome add to the rich mixture of ideas etc.
djh
High 5 to that Audrey.