Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help?!
28-Apr-2013, 02:43 PM (This post was last modified: 28-Apr-2013 02:43 PM by Jerryt.)
Help?!
Finally wound my way back to the new format forum - a "Help" tag or topic might be useful.
It seems I am not permitted to post the above as a message in the thread that Martin has made 3 posts to (which I thought would have been a logical place to put it). Never mind, lets see if this place works!

Jerry Threlfall
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
28-Apr-2013, 03:33 PM
RE: Help?!
(28-Apr-2013 02:43 PM)Jerryt Wrote:  Finally wound my way back to the new format forum - a "Help" tag or topic might be useful.
It seems I am not permitted to post the above as a message in the thread that Martin has made 3 posts to (which I thought would have been a logical place to put it). Never mind, lets see if this place works!

I too tried to post to same place as you Jerry but will get there eventually just glad we're up and running again.
28-Apr-2013, 05:01 PM
It's a big change but I'm sure we'll get there eventually.
03-May-2013, 05:17 AM
Found my way back too after quite a while away.
14-Aug-2015, 06:48 PM
at last found somewere to type but not sure what I am responding to. the forum seems to jump about over a wide range of topics which to me (a veritable dummie) seems to end up in a maze from which I can't find a logical way out, but at my age I suppose that's understandable, it doesn't take much to make my brain ache nowadays. I do like what the forum appears to set up, it's just me I suppose, Perhaps I am trying to absorb too much too soon and wonder if anyone else has a similar problem and are there any guide notes to follow? I am not completely ga - ga yet, I used to be quite good at ludo and snakes & ladders but that was before the war! Joking aside I will persevere because I think what this site sets out to do is both interesting and well worth following up. Cheers to all, Bernard Casey
15-Aug-2015, 09:29 AM
Hello Bernard and welcome to the forum. There's plenty to read on here going back 13 years, or you can start your own topics. Either way, enjoy.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-Aug-2015, 09:00 PM
Welcome Bernard.
17-Aug-2015, 01:25 AM
Welcome to the forum.
18-Aug-2015, 10:47 AM
Well said Audrey, all new members welcome add to the rich mixture of ideas etc.

djh
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Dave H for this post
18-Aug-2015, 03:18 PM
High 5 to that Audrey.