Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Ask
01-May-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Just Ask
I'm glad you asked Noel, the icons were in the wrong location but I've put them in the right place. You should be able to see the New Thread buttons now.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-May-2013, 12:43 PM
(01-May-2013 07:57 PM)admin Wrote:  I'm glad you asked Noel, the icons were in the wrong location but I've put them in the right place. You should be able to see the New Thread buttons now.

Where ???
02-May-2013, 03:48 PM
Hello Audrey - it looks like we have this new set-up in hand, so it is back to work again. I invested in a new comp and seem to be a bit better than on xp which took forever to start up and didn`t move fast. This is Windows 8 and does very well, so back to the memory banks again. William.
02-May-2013, 06:42 PM
When you go into a forum you will see the "New Thread" buttons at the top and bottom of the page on the right hand side
03-May-2013, 07:09 PM
My Bio has gone ? Cant be bothered typing it out again !
04-May-2013, 10:42 AM
There is a lot of work involved in converting a forum database to another format. Not all the information could be converted easily.

If the temporary password doesn't work, try resetting it again. Go to the login screen and click the "Lost password" link. Remember that it will be case sensitive.
04-Jul-2014, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-Jul-2014 03:21 PM by anacortesdamp.)
I've got a new problem and don't know how to fix it. Help, please.

Somehow, the page size has increased, leaving about 15% of the page on the right side inacessible. When I move the right margin to see what's off the page, the image moves, but there's just blank, black screen to the ritgh and I don't see the text that's off the page edge.

How do I reset things to get the full width back on screen? I have a 16:9 ratio display.

Update - It appears to be an Internet Explorer issue, as everything I look at in IE is wider than the display, though the Forum is the only one that doesn't show the missing RH edge when I move the cursor. It's fine in Google Chrome.

Update 2:

Dumb operator error! I had somehow changed the screen magnification in IE to 125%. Changed it back to 100% and eveerything is fine.

Frank