Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change
21-May-2013, 10:23 AM
Change
It is looking like the new site has either put people off or they just don't understand the changes ! I for one don't mind change, that is how we keep developing as humans but I think that some people are set in their ways and simply do not like change ! Perhaps an E Mail to all the members explaining the changes etc might tempt a few back !
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
21-May-2013, 03:47 PM
RE: Change
(21-May-2013 10:23 AM)filmoss Wrote:  It is looking like the new site has either put people off or they just don't understand the changes ! I for one don't mind change, that is how we keep developing as humans but I think that some people are set in their ways and simply do not like change ! Perhaps an E Mail to all the members explaining the changes etc might tempt a few back !

I don't think it's that so much as the complicated method of getting in here. As I said on another post it just went on and on telling me everything was wrong. I went round and round in circles trying for a couple of weeks until I finally stumbled on how to get in by accident more than anything else.
21-May-2013, 07:59 PM
Let's hope they get back soon. Admin put a lot of work in reorganising the forum.
21-May-2013, 09:18 PM
Oh yes, it is a fantastic format now, no doubt about that. The only trouble has been getting into it. Hopefully this will be sorted. For a forum with over 700 members, there aren't many people posting.
21-May-2013, 11:39 PM
Don't know what the problem is, I found my way back quite easily but looking at the lack of posts it's obvious some are put off, but
I really like the format.Smile
22-May-2013, 09:57 AM
(21-May-2013 11:39 PM)Fiverise Wrote:  Don't know what the problem is, I found my way back quite easily but looking at the lack of posts it's obvious some are put off, but

I'm the same, found it no problem but I think that all the members should be sent an E Mail with instructions just in case some are indeed struggling !
22-May-2013, 12:36 PM
(22-May-2013 09:57 AM)filmoss Wrote:  
(21-May-2013 11:39 PM)Fiverise Wrote:  Don't know what the problem is, I found my way back quite easily but looking at the lack of posts it's obvious some are put off, but

I'm the same, found it no problem but I think that all the members should be sent an E Mail with instructions just in case some are indeed struggling !

Good thinking!