Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Woodlea School Trip 1972
18-Jan-2014, 02:36 PM
Woodlea School Trip 1972
    School trip to Isle of Man in 1972 from Woodlea. Picture attached in lifeboat station, includes me and my then best friend Yvonne Hankin, also remember the blonde girl Imogen .....? Sorry can't remember other names perhaps someone else out there can?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
21-Jan-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Woodlea School Trip 1972
(18-Jan-2014 02:36 PM)AngieM Wrote:  School trip to Isle of Man in 1972 from Woodlea. Picture attached in lifeboat station, includes me and my then best friend Yvonne Hankin, also remember the blonde girl Imogen .....? Sorry can't remember other names perhaps someone else out there can?

How old are you on the photo ? My partner went to Woodlea she is 49 now ( Shona Halliwell )
14-Apr-2016, 06:50 AM
(18-Jan-2014 02:36 PM)AngieM Wrote:  School trip to Isle of Man in 1972 from Woodlea. Picture attached in lifeboat station, includes me and my then best friend Yvonne Hankin, also remember the blonde girl Imogen .....? Sorry can't remember other names perhaps someone else out there can?

I was on that trip. We flew out from Blackpool airport in an old Dakota aircraft. Stayed at Bay View Guest House/hotel in Port Erin.

Michael Fish
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-Apr-2016, 08:24 PM
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.