Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Preston North End 2004-2005
08-Aug-2004, 12:06 PM
Preston North End 2004-2005
A glorious day at Deepdale, temperatures 100F at pitch level and we were treated to a fine display by the cheer leaders, a group of nubile scantily clad females which did my blood pressure not a lot of good. Here you can see the teams coming out of the new last season tunnel in the corner with the girls looking quite a handful.
The score was 2-1 to PNE and it was quite pleasant sat in the shade though the players would be near dehdration playing in that temperature.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/noeleck...m=bc1a.jpg
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-Aug-2004, 06:00 PM

I couldn't access the file Noel...
Are we going to have a week by week review for all the PNE games this season? Will they spend some cash to get into the Premiership?
Only time will tell.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-Aug-2004, 09:50 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Martin

I couldn't access the file Noel...
Are we going to have a week by week review for all the PNE games this season? Will they spend some cash to get into the Premiership?
Only time will tell.

I'l send you the photo as a file Martin, I'm no great shakes with these things, but I've lost your e-mail address, you know mine, can you send me your addy please and I'll return a couple plus the Splash , can't promise any professionalism though. The Splash for those who don't know is a bronze full size statue of the famous Tom Finney photo taken against Chelsea circa 1958 , it's now recognised outside the National Museum for Football and attracts a lot of attention. I think this season is hope not to get relegated, there is not a lot of confidence in the manager;s ability to motivate the team or indeed show any tactical sense. I can report back when I go on the matches if you like.
09-Aug-2004, 10:25 PM

I've set up a members area for pictures etc

http://members.leylandtown.info/noel/PNE-August2004.jpg
http://members.leylandtown.info/noel/PNE-August2004b.jpg
http://members.leylandtown.info/noel/PNE-August2004c.jpg

Martin ~
16-Aug-2004, 02:01 PM

Saturday....What happened Noel?????

Martin ~
16-Aug-2004, 02:37 PM

Err, apparently, ( I didn't go) they were doing well up to half time when Ricardo was rested, then Craig Brown changed the system and North End got hammered after that. Brown is under a lot of pressure to get results in this his last season. Allegedly he earns £30k a month and quite frankly I should have said "gets" because based on his results since he cam to North End, he certainly hasn't earned it. For those massochists amongst you North End v Sheff. U is on Skysports 3 7-30pm this Friday.
A usual I'll be on the ground.
16-Aug-2004, 08:35 PM

I wasn't too far away from Gillingham on saturday when they lost 2-1. Good job I didn't go.

Martin ~
17-Aug-2004, 12:52 PM

Better get ready to take the doormat in, in case Sheffield United lose. These things are taken very seriously over here - but there`s nothing like a good punch-up if the favourite loses.
21-Aug-2004, 09:02 PM

Fri Aug 20 2004
Preston (0)0 - 1(1) Sheff Utd

Tut tut!

Martin ~
21-Aug-2004, 09:32 PM

Well at least my doormat is safe as P.N.E.didn`t win. Sorry, Noel!

Barnsley drew their match today, so the natives will be friendly.

Still, its only a game.