Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LIVE CHAT
So sorry Lady G.
I'm in Norfolk at my younger daughter P.J.'s house, eagerly awaiting the debut of her first baby.
I logged off without checking the chat room so that P.J. could have a turn on her p.c.
I'm gutted .... lesson learned!!!!

Wishing you and your man, Linda, The Two Noels, Martin and Haley, Alan and Barbara, Sandieh, Bryan and ALL the Pembertons, and the rest of the lovely Forum Folks .... a Joyous New Year.

Ciao Karen.
T. D.
This seems to be the place ....

Hope you all had a good Xmas and have things in place for New Year's Eve - do have a good one.

I'll be providing the music at a BB Company's NY Eve party.

Take care all and see you in 2005.

Noel MK.II
And a Happy New Year to you too!

We think very deeply at this time about the troubles in the Far East with the earthquake.

It is good to see that aid is being sought from all and sundry. Is it too much to hope that the grossly overpaid foot ballers and other "stars" dig very deeply into their respective pockets, and contribute until it hurts. Or will the NIMBY syndrome apply.?

William R.
Premier league clubs have already donated £1,000,000 and England's cricketers £15k.With £20M. already donated in the UK I'm sure there will be a massive response.
I`ve just logged into live chat for the hundredth time and guess what? The room is empty (apart from myself). Never mind - I`ll stick with it (my wife says that I`m like a dog with a bone).
Come on in folks, I`ve stoked up the fire and poured out the wine.
Jim
I too have logged into the chat for the umpteenth time to no avail , never mind I'll try again later.
Just been in there and had a brief conversation with myself.
[Big Grin]
LG
i have a java code for live chat so people can access it from the website Big Grin