Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First aid at work course
I have 4 new team members doing a first aid at work course in Leyland if any individual or group want to join the course it will be at a very special price of £80 per candidate, that is a brilliant price.

We will be holding a first aid at work course over 2 weekends
Length: 3 days
Dates: 30th and 31st May and 6th June 2015
Time: 09.00 -16.00 Leyland We have a few spaces available at a super price so if you want to join us or have some delegates for the course get in touch soon

firstaidplus@Hotmail.co.uk
I can confirm the our course will be run by M.A.D First Aid Ltd, a local training provider, the trainer will be a state registered Paramedic with years of hands on experience, along with this M.A.D first aid is authorised under Aofa an awarding body so you can be sure of great quality at this special price £80 per student
I will be looking to put on a 2nd first aid course for 2016 with the aim of building my team of volunteers, if anyone is interested please get in touch soon, thanks firstaidplus@hotmail.co.uk
More power to your elbow, best of luck with your efforts to provide such a well well needed, service to the community, sad to say years ago large firms did this in house, but now it is sadly lacking, may be financial constraints etc, Sorry I personally cannot avail myself of your offer but It is too far for me to travel from Crete much as I would like to, I was trained in the 60s as a fireman at the Leyland station but I know things move on and now first aid will have moved on as well, once more good luck with your very worthwhile project.
djh