Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wellfield - Form 20 - 1955
14-Aug-2015, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 15-Aug-2015 11:19 AM by plumdutch.)
Wellfield - Form 20 - 1955
Do you remember 1955 - 60 years ago being in Form 20 at Wellfield School with Miss Farrington as Form Mistress?
I can remember the following names - if I have missed you or if you are on the list, it would be great to hear from you and share some memories.
My nickname was "Spud" and I married Maureen Patterson.

Brian Mason, Roy Farley, Brian Cookson, Norman Mayor, Frank Baker, Leonard Iddon, Dennis Griffiths,
Robert Taylor, Alan? Malley, Alex Bannister, Alan Green, Brian Haselden,
Brian Ince, David Hewitt, Jimmy Lucas, George Jurstice, Dorothy Taylor, Joan Miller, Beryl Maudsley, Lois Iveson, Ann Barker, Jennie Banks,
Olwyn Forshaw, Sandra McIntyre, Kathleen Whiting[/size][/font]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
15-Aug-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: Wellfield - Form 20 - 1955
That's before my time Plum, but there are others on here who would have been around then.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Martin for this post
20-Aug-2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Wellfield - Form 20 - 1955
As I did not get any replies to the post, it may jog a few memories if I say my name is Peter Holmes. My family had the greengrocers and florists shop at the top of Towngate, where Tesco is now. I married Maureen Patterson who lived in Goulding Avenue and worked at Leyland Motors North Works as secretary to Mr. George Taylor and who was also in Form 20
Find all posts by this user