26-Aug-2015, 07:07 AM
"Road" Rage
I thought it was only Perth.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/2935...g-traffic/
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
26-Aug-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: "Road" Rage
Just an example of some of the scum we have here. Man attacks woman, how brave.
26-Aug-2015, 03:03 PM
There are road rage incidents every day in the big cities in the US, but they're mainly between drivers, as street cyclists are quite rare most places (Seattle has a lot). The big difference here is that many drivers carry guns and the victim is often shot, many times with fatal results and collisions between the victim's vehicle and other vehicles. Occasionally the person attacked is also armed and the incident becomes a gun battle with other road users getting hurt, too.

Frank
26-Aug-2015, 07:11 PM
I do hope Obama keeps trying to rid America of the gun culture, my son Shaun lives in Ohio, he left during the YOP scheme era of exploitation after they finished apprenticeships, they now are introducing it as if it is a brilliant new Tory idea.

djh
27-Aug-2015, 02:48 PM
Dave,

Don't hold your breath! There are more guns registered in the US than the adult population count. The saying goes "Guns don't kill people, people do". IMO, it's "Guns don't kill people, ammunition does." I think ammunition, and the materials used by some gun owners to make their own, should be considered a dangerous substance and heavily taxed - maybe $20 a bullet. If loading the magazine for a 9-shot Beretta cost $180 every time, maybe there'd be less gun violence.

Frank
27-Aug-2015, 03:45 PM
The gun culture in the U.S. Is a disease that needs fixing. Obama has correctly stated it is his biggest failure and will be the biggest failure of his successor. It is the biggest failing of the U.S.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Peter Harris for this post