Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New TV for Christmas
09-Dec-2015, 01:52 PM
Star New TV for Christmas
Hello all, we are new to the forum and a new business in Leyland.

We sell TV brackets at very low prices - we stock from £5.99 up to £18.99 for TVs from 15" to 50" screens, all makes and models.

For example, this bracket will hold a TV with up to a 50" screen weighing no more than 45kgs, it tilts and swivels 180 degrees and we sell it for only £18.99. We have seen similar brackets in stores for over £60 similar to this one

[Image: MA109S-Leyland-Forum.jpg].

You could possibly pay up to 4 times these prices in the main high street stores

Call us on 07541 272216 or 01772 930303
or email us for details

We look forward to meeting you.

David
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-Dec-2015, 11:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-Dec-2015 11:34 PM by anacortesdamp.)
RE: New TV for Christmas
Welcome, David. Your gear looks to very sturdy and well designed.

Unfortunately, a 10,000 mile 3-day round trip that would be needed for us to shop at your business would be a chore. We live on the very north end of Washington State, about 50 miles south of the US/Canada border and 100 miles from both Sea-Tac and Vancouver BC airports. It's about 10 hours flying time to Heathrow.

We've had a 55" JVC flat-screen TV for two years now. It has a plinth mount and sits on a teak TV cabinet in the corner of the living room. The DVR is in there also, along with a storage drawer for DVDs. We're in a place where over-the-air TV is impossible to get, so all our programming comes via cable. Lots of choices, but definitely not cheap.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Frank Damp
ex-pat Leylander (emigrated in 1968)
Anacortes, WA, USA
10-Dec-2015, 09:56 AM
In these difficult times it takes guts to start a business David, welcome to the forum and the best wishes for your startup business, I don`t live in leyland any more but my family do so I will tell them about your TV bracket product.

djh
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Dave H for this post
10-Dec-2015, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-Dec-2015 10:33 AM by Hugel.)
(09-Dec-2015 11:33 PM)anacortesdamp Wrote:  Welcome, David. Your gear looks to very sturdy and well designed.

Unfortunately, a 10,000 mile 3-day round trip that would be needed for us to shop at your business would be a chore. We live on the very north end of Washington State, about 50 miles south of the US/Canada border and 100 miles from both Sea-Tac and Vancouver BC airports. It's about 10 hours flying time to Heathrow.

We've had a 55" JVC flat-screen TV for two years now. It has a plinth mount and sits on a teak TV cabinet in the corner of the living room. The DVR is in there also, along with a storage drawer for DVDs. We're in a place where over-the-air TV is impossible to get, so all our programming comes via cable. Lots of choices, but definitely not cheap.

Frank Damp
Anacortes, WA, USA

(10-Dec-2015 10:31 AM)Hugel Wrote:  
(09-Dec-2015 11:33 PM)anacortesdamp Wrote:  Welcome, David. Your gear looks to very sturdy and well designed.

Frank Damp
Anacortes, WA, USA

Hey Frank, many thanks for the reply. Hope the US is the dream for you.

David

(10-Dec-2015 09:56 AM)Dave H Wrote:  In these difficult times it takes guts to start a business David, welcome to the forum and the best wishes for your startup business, I don`t live in leyland any more but my family do so I will tell them about your TV bracket product.

Cool, Thanks Dave