Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the forum and its uses
24-Jan-2016, 06:02 PM
the forum and its uses
Although the members contributions are very low I found browsing the topics that the South Ribble Borough Council area and other areas provided some very informative and useful information, If I lived still in Leyland it would have been very useful, I just wonder how many Leyland people miss out by A by not using the forum and B how much more informed they would be, I also saw that Councillor Mat is still a councillor, he was a good and useful contributor to the forum, bearing in mind that my family still live in the area he was very helpful. food for thought on how to get Leylander`s more involved in Contributing to Our forum, it seems to be mainly us ex pats that cling to using the facilities it provides, maybe some advertisement in the local press would make the local community more aware of it`s existent, just a thought.

djh
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
26-Jan-2016, 02:45 PM
RE: the forum and its uses
I think you are spot on Dave. I've always thought there was more to the site than just the forum. There only appears to be me as a regular Leyland based contributor on the forum and that's not saying a lot. Friends Reunited recently bowed out due to Facebook.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to noel for this post
27-Jan-2016, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 27-Jan-2016 05:29 PM by Dave H.)
Keep up the good work Noel, we need more like yourself with a genuine interest in Leyland it`s people and it`s welfare, we must keep it up. Wink

djh
27-Jan-2016, 08:54 PM
I think Noel should wear a forum sandwich board whenever he goes out.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-Jan-2016, 10:19 AM
From little acorns giant Oak trees grow Martin.

djh