Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
lived in leyland
31-Mar-2016, 07:33 PM
lived in leyland
hi name Brendan Coulton was at St Annes left Secondary School Joined Royal Navy lived in Clayton Avenue any one kniw me
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-Apr-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: lived in leyland
Hi.Brendan:

Your name isn't familiar to me, but some age and date info might help others. My wife (nee Eileen Nixon) and I are both former Leylanders.. We emigrated to the US in July 1968 and are still in Washington State, now into our 70's, retired and living in the small seaside town of Anacortes.

My extended family had the hardware store and auto repair business "George Damp and Sons" at 143 Towngate. My wife's parents ran Nixon's Green Grocery at 90 Hough Lane.

Frank Damp
02-Apr-2016, 07:57 PM
HI Brendan, welcome to the forum. I went to St Annes in the late 60's to early 70's.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-Apr-2016, 04:24 PM
Nice to hear from new blood Brendon, welcome on the forum, I was beginning to think the forum had come to a stop, the Coulton name rings bells for me but I cannot place why, we the Harrison family lived around Leyland, Turpin Green prefabs, Woodlands drive, Dunkirk Lane, Crawford avenue, Langton close, before I retired on health grounds to Crete, Greece. My children 3 boys Mark, Blake, Shaun went to Wellfield and Beth my daughter went to Balshaws, they are now in their 50s

djh
03-Apr-2016, 06:51 PM
Welcome Brendan. I knew a David Coulton years ago but like a few others on the forum I went to Balshaws and have always lived in Farington apart from 10 years or so when I lived in Wiltshire. The forum has been very quiet recently and it's good to have new members join.