Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hi :)
01-Nov-2004, 12:52 AM
hi :)
Hi All,
Just a quick hello, my name is Baz, I am married with two teenage daughters. I have a small decorating company, a wallpaper shop in Kwiky and Lar de Dars Nitghtclub in Accrington.

My youngest and I are avid Northenders, and I love walking in the Lakes.

Look forward to joining in with the form, catch you soon.

BazH
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-Nov-2004, 08:54 AM

Hi there good to meet you from a felow North Ender and fell walker.
01-Nov-2004, 11:51 AM

Hi Baz, welcome to the forum. Happy posting

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-Nov-2004, 06:44 PM

Hello, Baz! Stick around and join in the fun!
02-Nov-2004, 02:34 PM

Hello Baz from a fellow North Ender and also a fellwalker. I don't get much chance to see North End play, or do much fell walking, me living in southern California. However, earlier this year while on vacation in England, I did climb Buckden Pike near Kettlewell in the Yorkshire dales, and I also climbed up to the Lion and the Lamb, at Grasmere in the lake district. North End were only playing friendly games while I was there so I only got to see them play Chorley and Morecambe, then Blackburn Rovers at the Splash opening at Deepdale.
Anyway, welcome to the page, and keep posting...you have another Accy lad posting too....Accy Stan....where are you Bryan ???
PS: I played against Accrington Stanley just after they dropped out of the Football League, way back when ;-))
Quote this message in a reply
02-Nov-2004, 03:03 PM

There is a very sad story connected to Buckden Pike You can read about it by accessing this link http://www.thebuckinn.com then click on the photo to enter the page then click on Buckden Pike at the bottom right. I climbed Buckden Pike after reading about this tragedy.
Quote this message in a reply
02-Nov-2004, 07:43 PM

Hello! BazH and a warm welcome. I realize that I`m sticking my head above the parapet now, but where the hell is Kwiky ?????????

Jim
02-Nov-2004, 10:15 PM

Hi Baz, I,m still here Dave, where do you live in Accy Baz, I lived in Plantation St, went to St Annes before the tech up Ossy. We left in 74 which is a long time before La De Dars but I know where your shop is. I have a sister in Kendal so whenever we come over we spend some time in the Lake District. Keep posting, Bryan.
03-Nov-2004, 09:21 PM

quote:

Originally posted by Spitfire

Hello! BazH and a warm welcome. I realize that I`m sticking my head above the parapet now, but where the hell is Kwiky ?????????

Isn't Kwiky Kwik Save? it may have been knocked down and replaced by multi storey car park since the last time I was in town, but who knows.

Martin ~
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-Nov-2004, 10:45 PM

It probably is. I've never been to Accrington.