Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where is everyone
01-Nov-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: where is everyone
Cheers Frank I thought Antalya was an area didn't realise it was actually a city. Still not decided on anywhere, I'm waiting to see what Mr Erdogen gets up to. We've always flown to Dalaman so Antalya would be new. Is it a military airport like Dalaman?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-Nov-2016, 08:59 PM
Noel,
Antalya air port was new to me I am used to Dalaman but as it is a city airport you get a lot of inter city and continental traffic, our rep in the hotel came from Germany and he said a lot of cheep flights can be had to Germany. The Russians fly into Antalya they are every were, quite a number were in our hotel. I didn't see any military aircraft only commercial, the area is geared for the holiday maker you feel safe walking around and the natives are friendly.

frank h.
03-Nov-2016, 07:20 PM
A lot of work going on at Dalaman Airport to be completed next year or 2018, can't remember. It's certainly much improved on what it was like 6 years ago aprt from the queues to get through passport control. Easy to get more than your share of duty free throug as well. Not that I would, I hasten to add :-)