Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re engaging
18-Jun-2017, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 18-Jun-2017 09:41 PM by anacortesdamp.)
RE: Re engaging
The nice thing about Anacortes is the seaside. Directly across the street, those houses are on salt-water marina frontage. One public beach is a half-mile to the east by the marina entrance, another one 3/4 mile to the west and a large city park a couple of miles away with about 3 miles of waterfront views. The State Ferry terminal, with services to the San Juan Islands and Vancouver Island is about 3/4 of a mile away also, but we drive to that because of the gradients involved. The ridge between us and the ferry terminal rises to about 250' above sea-level.

When the weather improves (it's 400' overcast with drizzle today), I'll take a few pics and have Eileen post them on Facebook.
Frank
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
19-Jun-2017, 06:12 AM
Hi- I'm confused, i was part way through compiling my first posting for several years when suddenly the forum/screen reverted to another item , I cannot find my initial posting consequently cannot complete my posting . I'm wondering why this is , posting used to be a breeze , doesn't seem so now . I'd like to finish my first posting , leaving it half way through is not good !
19-Jun-2017, 11:01 AM
America and UK Noel, the main party`s have not the confidence of the people anymore.

djh
19-Jun-2017, 02:39 PM
(19-Jun-2017 06:12 AM)Alan Marsden Wrote:  Hi- I'm confused, i was part way through compiling my first posting for several years when suddenly the forum/screen reverted to another item , I cannot find my initial posting consequently cannot complete my posting . I'm wondering why this is , posting used to be a breeze , doesn't seem so now . I'd like to finish my first posting , leaving it half way through is not good !

I'm puzzled Alan your first posting is the first onthis thread and complete as far as I can see? Like most threads it changes subject . Incidentally son said Chicago was not windy ?