Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Margaret O'Brien/Conway
I have been sent this message to post here in case anyone knows of this lady.

quote:

MARGARET O'BRIEN CONWAY
1935-1970
Born in Preston, England

When I recently reached my 37th birthday this year, I became apparently aware of my own mortality and started to consider how young my mom was when she passed away at the age of 35 and how we were given our own paths to walk in life.

Since I only have a kaleidoscope of memories of her as a 5 year old girl, I thought it would be a great idea to put together a scrapbook of her this year for myself and for my children complete with photos, stories and interesting facts about her. This way I could help my children understand their roots and at the same time help me to understand the kind of woman she was since I missed out on getting to know her as my peer.

So, I am generating this letter and hopefully you can shed some insight on what kind of person she was. Perhaps you have a funny story to tell or interesting fact to be told about what kind of person/sister/friend she was or did she have any special talents, favorite foods, etc.

I appreciate any help on this. If you have some interesting photos you
don't mind parting with as well that would be great. You can return
to me at your earliest convenience along with any info you wish to
contribute.

If you know of anyone else that my mother was close to who might like to share their thoughts or memories please let me know or make them aware of my quest and have them contact me at the address listed below. Perhaps an old friend of hers from when she was younger?

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Eileen Julia Bednarz (Conway)
2 Lolly Lane
Oxford, CT 06478 USA

[img]martinsig.gif[/img]
In The Pink
Martin ~